TYPE : 38SFS
SUPERFREEZE Float switch, type 38SFS is an electro mechanical float switch designed to provide a reliable, electro- mechanical response to liquid level changes. The simple and rugged design ensures long life performance and reliable operation for many usages such as,
- Level control by liquid fill solenoid valve
- High-level cut-out or alarm
- Low-level cut-out or alarm
- Low-level pump cut-out
- Level control by liquid exit solenoid valve
- Level indication by pilot light
- Transfer drum operation
The design incorporates a mechanical float which will operate in the refrigerant. When the set level is reached an electrical volt free micro switch will be activated.
- Based on SUPERFREEZE float type 38SLC
- DIN, ANSI and FPT / NPT flanges
- Switch assembly can be rotated at 360` for easy installation.
- Adjustable liquid level differential switch point
- Electromagnetic micro switch, mechanically activated.
- The complete switch box can easily be replaced with out any interference with refrigeration system
- Switch box supplied with DIN plug for ease of installation and service
- Counter flanges are included.
|Refrigerants||: R-717 (Ammonia), R-12, R-22, R-502 etc.|
|Safe operating pressure||: 406psig (28bar)|
|Operating temperature range||: -50oC to +65oC.|
|Liquid level differential||: variable between 12.5mm to 50mm (1/2″ to 2″) in 12.5mm (1/2″) increments|
|Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) function|
- Liquid over-feed accumulators.
- Flooded surge drums
- Flooded shell & tube chillers
- High and low pressure receivers.
- Use as low/high level safety switch to protect circulating pumps / compressors.